Everyday you make a difference to the people who work with you.
Commit to change
Commit your organization to raising awareness of the risks of sexual harassment in your workplace and taking steps to prevent the occurrence of sexual harassment including:
1. Include Sexual Harassment in your risk register.
2. Include Sexual harassment in your code of conduct.
3. Provide training for leadership in appropriate behaviors.
4. Mentor young women entering leadership roles.
Spread the Word
There is no better time to stand shoulder to shoulder as women leaders and bring about safety in the workplace for our colleagues and staff. Please join us and spread the word to others.
1. Join our workshop to share experience and ideas.
2. Introduce a new woman leader to our group.
3. Attend our 1,000 Woman Summit at the end of the year and bring 10 women leaders.